- Package contains two parts.
- Suction receptacle
- Caddy bracket.
- Recommended: Clean mirror and whip with a dry towel until the desired location is completely dry.
- Press Suction receptacle to mirror with hole openings aligned vertically.
- With Suction Receptacle pressed to mirror, press each button individually to “suction” to mirror. The suction receptacle should now be secured to mirror.
- Check to make sure the holes are level to one another.
- Insert short end of L on Caddy bracket from the top down into hole openings of Suction receptacle.
- Insert curling iron or straightener in Caddy bracket.
- Secure electrical cord with the metal loop on the main arm.
- The “Curler Caddy” is ready for use.
- Remove cooled iron from Caddy.
- Pull Caddy Bracket out of suction cup holes.
- Locate the clear tabs on side of suction cup.
- Pull up and back one at a time to detach suction cup from the mirror.